Volkswagen Amorak or maybe something different!

WillTimberlake

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After lots of research, hours and hours! I have decided that the Great Wall steed is the one for me! Enough power, enough speed, good price, reliable and the parts are easily accessible and at a good price. I also like the idea that it's in a cheaper insurance bracket compared to the others. Called up the local (not so local) garage/dealer and I've booked a test drive! If that's a no go and I decide I don't like it, I'll be looking into the Navara and the Isuzu again. I have a ranger (Mazda b2500) now and am very pleased with it. It's been great! But I'd just like to upgrade to something newer. I'll keep you all updated in the process. Thanks all for your advice and opinions... I appreciate it very much.

I went Chinese with a Great Wall steed , don't laugh to much at the prospect of it either , mine has done 15000miles in 6 Months and has been faultless so far... But also has a 6 year warrantee or 125000miles ... A lot cheaper than the completions too as you would imagine being Chinese , but very good quality Work truck. Only issue you may Have is the 2.5t towing limit .... Worth a look though :001_smile:

I used to work in vehicle warranties

Watched great wall grow from 10k vehicles a year to 10m a year .....

I believe they are best selling 4x4 pickup in Italy

Spoke to claims manager in warranty company, he said " we have 2500 on cover in Dubai and have yet to have a claim on one"

I'd say definately worth a look

I used to work in vehicle warranties

Watched great wall grow from 10k vehicles a year to 10m a year .....

I believe they are best selling 4x4 pickup in Italy

Spoke to claims manager in warranty company, he said " we have 2500 on cover in Dubai and have yet to have a claim on one"

I'd say definately worth a look

Thanks for that, that's very reassuring! Cheers Arthur :)

After lots of research, hours and hours! I have decided that the Great Wall steed is the one for me! Enough power, enough speed, good price, reliable and the parts are easily accessible and at a good price. I also like the idea that it's in a cheaper insurance bracket compared to the others. Called up the local (not so local) garage/dealer and I've booked a test drive! If that's a no go and I decide I don't like it, I'll be looking into the Navara and the Isuzu again. I have a ranger (Mazda b2500) now and am very pleased with it. It's been great! But I'd just like to upgrade to something newer. I'll keep you all updated in the process. Thanks all for your advice and opinions... I appreciate it very much.

Read the Forestry Journal Review of it...:sneaky2: