LogPro - FREE Biomass Firewood Kiln

Duffryn

Yes they have.

Business Opportunity with GUARANTEED Government Income of over £46,000 a year! | eBay

And their website offers many services - "We arrange the supply, installation, commissioning, servicing and ongoing maintenance and running of commercial biomass boilers." Yet they are not answering their phones or emails.

Lakeside Biomass 08005 999555

Read my message again ! Lakeside are not involved in the marketing or customer communication with LOGPRO. Lakeside are involved in other biomass businesses not connected to LogPro. They are a thoroughly decent outfit for whom I have a huge amount of respect. If you are having difficulty contacting them on a matter not related to LogPro then PM me with your contact details and I will gladly pass the message on

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says "Lakeside are our partners in LogPro but have never marketed the kiln or dealt with customer queries. If you have any questions please contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01874 612886."

Note the "Partners in LogPro". Lakeside have not marketed a LogPro kiln. If you have a problem contacting Lakeside then I have offered to help ( an offer you have chosen not to take up). One has to question why ? I note that this is your first post on Arbtalk.

Alright Duffryn. Lakeside haven't marketed the kiln with LogPro painted on the side. You brought it up. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

I won't take up your offer to pass a message on to a company that can't answer its own phones. Odd that you would question why. But thank you.

Alright Duffryn. Lakeside haven't marketed the kiln with LogPro painted on the side. You brought it up. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

I won't take up your offer to pass a message on to a company that can't answer its own phones. Odd that you would question why. But thank you.

Totally lost on the point of your post and whether you have actually tried to contact Lakeside or have a genuine reason for wishing to do do. :confused1:

Totally lost on the point of your post and whether you have actually tried to contact Lakeside or have a genuine reason for wishing to do do. :confused1:

It's not difficult to understand. The fact that I'm aware that Lakeside are not answering their phones or emails should make it obvious that I have tried to contact them.

I have a genuine reason and don't know what a non-genuine reason would be.

We can go on like this all night but its a perfectly legitimate observation.

• 8 months later...