Attempted Dog theft South Norfolk

Dan Curtis

I feel sick at what your head must have been thinking.

Absolutely 100% behind nailing scum that cross the line in this way.

I was just about to go out the back gate in the summer with our Parson JR and heard the "any old iron" call go past. Waited until the f###ers had left the area before going out.

It REALLY lights my fuse and the fizz to bang time ain't good.

So pleased you got her back, inside is good!

Russ

Just as a heads up to anyone in the area, I don't want anyone to have to through what I did last night.

Last night two men came into my yard and took my dog. At the time, I was no more than 10/15ft away from her, she doesn't run out on her own. They took her into a truck and sped off along a back lane with no lights on. Somehow she was found 15 minutes later about 1/4 mile away. We're thinking that the tag on her collar that says she's microchipped is what caused her to be dumped. She's home safe and physically well, but whatever happened to her she wasn't very happy about. She's perked up now, so no lasting damage to her it seems.

All credit to the police, I had four squad cars out within 10 minutes.

Hi dan there's some low people around some one nicked. My mate dog to it nice to see you have it back Jon

Dog theft is on the increase, I'm down south & it's rife. Some are stolen to sell on & some are stolen as bait dogs for fighting dogs. They don't seem to care what breed they target. I've heard reports of dogs being lured when out on walks with their owners & off lead. Recently a car was spotted parked up with the driver squeeking a toy to see what house the barking was coming from. Be vigilant & don't let them out of your sight or too far from you. So glad you got your family member back.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Can't describe what it was like to realise at the time and I'm so amazed and thankful we got her back.

I've been hearing more and more stories about dog theft since posting this today and it makes me sick to think people can stoop so low, whatever their intentions with the dog once stolen.

Keep yours safe guys. I know mine is, she's sitting on my knee!

Just as a heads up to anyone in the area, I don't want anyone to have to through what I did last night.

Last night two men came into my yard and took my dog. At the time, I was no more than 10/15ft away from her, she doesn't run out on her own. They took her into a truck and sped off along a back lane with no lights on. Somehow she was found 15 minutes later about 1/4 mile away. We're thinking that the tag on her collar that says she's microchipped is what caused her to be dumped. She's home safe and physically well, but whatever happened to her she wasn't very happy about. She's perked up now, so no lasting damage to her it seems.

All credit to the police, I had four squad cars out within 10 minutes.

HI DAN it nice to see you have your dog back we had ours nicked so i no what it like i no who nick so ours too thanks jon :thumbup:

hi glad you got your dog back safe and okay

before moved from lancashire last year siberian huskys and border collies where being nicked for fighting dogs because these dogs have stamina and will defend themselves

aganst the fighting dogs

so a word of warning

thanks albert