The landrovers back... And Lasted 15 mins

Python

Main stealers really are poo, never use em. My insurance paid for a trip to the dealer, took em five days to put a new tyre on. My local Indy had my truck dropped of at 1330 on a Friday had swapped out a blown turbo and got me back on the road by 1330 Saturday. Top service, worth the four pack I dropped off on collection.

Main stealers really are poo, never use em. My insurance paid for a trip to the dealer, took em five days to put a new tyre on. My local Indy had my truck dropped of at 1330 on a Friday had swapped out a blown turbo and got me back on the road by 1330 Saturday. Top service, worth the four pack I dropped off on collection.

Not true in my case, LR main dealer I use is brilliant, work done is excellent, time scale spot on, loan vehicle with tow bar always provided. If I have problems I can just turn up and they look at it. They have won awards for the best dealer many times. Speak as you find.

She came back at 7:30, left the yard at 8:00 broke down at 8:15 these landrovers are bad ass! Their reliability is amazing!...... Not

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app

HI MATE take in back to the dealer and tell them to fix it or just find a better dealer or sell it on i no what it like as had a new at the time xs 90 td5 06 reg that was a friday night made car sold it on in 6 weeks thanks jon :thumbup:

Lemon isn't the word I was thinking of! They've come back to have a look at her again she munched 5 litres of coolant in 3 miles :-s but apparently doesn't have a leak

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app

Head Gasket ?

Oh I know that sinking feeling: bought a second hand Ranger a few years back drove it from London to Scotland it promptly broke down and sat being fixed for three months!!! And about £4000 later my 'new vehicle' was road worthy...for a month...£1000 later it seams to be better with a year of trouble free motoring..

When you get a Cun...Lemon cough.... Of a motor you can't win sell it fast or you will have to keep it forever to get some money back out of it...

8000 purchase price

4000 initial fixes

Around 2000 small fixes..

£14000 for a ranger that's now done 87,000 oh my.....

Good luck hope the landy feels better soon!

Head Gasket ?

Tis where I would be looking at aswell

Dealer sounds like they need sorting out, as I said before I would be quoting the sale of goods act to them.

I would never use any main dealer again and we use our own fitter even for warranty work, the dealer just supplies the parts after we agree that there is an issue.