Drugs at work

Treemon

Full stop, under the influence of drugs or alcohol on site you go home and never come back. No ifs ands or buts. Professionalism starts at home. The "in my own time" brigade can go for a walk off of a short cliff.

It's not acceptable. Ever.

Just my opinion and written policy.

Drugs are for losers, full stop. :thumbdown:

Everyone to their own I suppose, but I'm with you on this one TCD.

This is where I sit too.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that makes tree surgery dangerous is immaturity and fear. Once you've conquered them it's a breeze. Being able to think outside the box, Yes we all get shaky leg syndrome every now and then but it's part of the fun.

New day, New boundaries to push. Mind over matter as they say.

It's all about thrills I guess, before I was a dad things were different. Nothing fazed me. Now I have the zero tolerance. In my earlier post I was going with an open mind attitude but it appears to be remov

Unfortunately with this forum, anyone who has an open mind is wrong! It's getting more and more soap box, if someone new asks about saws, PPE subjects are rammed down their throats, if someone makes a joke, 50% of the users find it offensive. As the forum rules state, don't criticise it unless you've tried it, that can apply for our equipment or anything else that gets mentioned on here!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Imagine alcohol had never existed up untill now. Then someone creates it today and approaches the authority responsible for legalising or banning any new drugs put forward for testing.

Sales pitch goes something like " This new drink is addictive to many and very bad for liver and kidneys. Makes many people violent and others drink untill they do not know what they are doing. Alters mood sometimes to extremes and will be used worldwide for enjoyment but with many cases of overuse leading to accidents injury and death to self or others through your actions.

Banned immediatly would be my guess :biggrin:

Unfortunately with this forum, anyone who has an open mind is wrong! It's getting more and more soap box, if someone new asks about saws, PPE subjects are rammed down their throats, if someone makes a joke, 50% of the users find it offensive. As the forum rules state, don't criticise it unless you've tried it, that can apply for our equipment or anything else that gets mentioned on here!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Well said. I thought it was an open discussion..... How wrong I was