Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Now go back and tell them you'll take the larger model if they will do you the Powertilt on the end of the dipper!:biggrin:

It's a real tidy setup and will transform your work.

I'm certain there are top and screen guards already available, but like I say I was doing my best to encourage them to offer a straightforward package for this type of work with a guarding and LED lighting package to suit.

Your Kx61 will sell all day long on here let alone anywhere else, and anyone who manages to get hold of a Kubota U27-4, they are so sought after they would probably go up in money at present!

I have perhaps mentioned it before, but anyone remotely interested there will be a serious amount of kit at the Plantworx show and there are always show deals to be had.

Eddie.

Hi Eddie, thank you for taking the time to repy, think you've made up my mind for me the 3.4t is a more substantial machine and they have a longer dipper model in stock too:001_smile:

Jon

Hi Eddie, thank you for taking the time to repy, think you've made up my mind for me the 3.4t is a more substantial machine and they have a longer dipper model in stock too:001_smile:

Jon

Make certain they throw in one of them Wacker Neuson Jackets , they are Englebert Strauss!:thumbup: Greg had soon got his eye on one!

I hope the deal goes your way, look forward to some images of it in action, and a full report.

Eddie.

Interested in people's opinions on the Whacker Neuson excavator, tilting base and 3 additional sevices on the boom tick a lot of boxes for me, also the deal on PX with my Kubota is very hard to resist

I have the 2 tonne machine with the tilting base.

Its a 2007 machine, and has done alot of work, with no problems.

Brilliant machine, loads of power compared to others in its class.

Also have the 7.5 tonner, zero tail swing, and again I cant fault it.

Good solid machines.

Everyone laughed when I bought them......

How times change

I have the 2 tonne machine with the tilting base.

Its a 2007 machine, and has done alot of work, with no problems.

Brilliant machine, loads of power compared to others in its class.

Also have the 7.5 tonner, zero tail swing, and again I cant fault it.

Good solid machines.

Everyone laughed when I bought them......

How times change

I started looking when I visited Sweden 3 years ago for the large Plant show they have there.

The Wacker Neuson stand was huge, and virtually every machine had attachments hanging off them. They really know their kit out there, so it really raised their profile with myself.

The new models they have coming through, have on paper class leading potential, and it got me through the Dealers doors this week!:thumbup1:

Eddie.

Just been over the the quote the ez28 is £20500 plus vat and the ez38 is £28900 plus vat, didn't realise they quoted on the bigger one also- hope there is a deal to be done on the 38.

Almost looks to me if the machine has been designed for our work, one question to briquette, is the machine stable with the higher cab.?

Jon

Just been over the the quote the ez28 is £20500 plus vat and the ez38 is £28900 plus vat, didn't realise they quoted on the bigger one also- hope there is a deal to be done on the 38.

Almost looks to me if the machine has been designed for our work, one question to briquette, is the machine stable with the higher cab.?

Jon

The 2 tonner has extendable track width, from the top of my head 900-1200mm wide.

Dunno if that's standard....

99 times out of 100 the machine is working with the tracks fully extended and the machine is solid as a rock.

When they are closed right in its still very stable, although you do "bob" about slightly, but in all fairness, you'd have to do something pretty stupid to topple it.

The cabs are a nice size on these machines, comfortable to sit in.

The 2 tonner has extendable track width, from the top of my head 900-1200mm wide.

Dunno if that's standard....

99 times out of 100 the machine is working with the tracks fully extended and the machine is solid as a rock.

When they are closed right in its still very stable, although you do "bob" about slightly, but in all fairness, you'd have to do something pretty stupid to topple it.

The cabs are a nice size on these machines, comfortable to sit in.

Thank you Briquette S for the quick response, both the ex28 and ex38 ive seen in the dealers yard are fixed base, the cabs are about 18 inches higher than a standard mini excavator, it's good to hear from an operator that this isn't an issue, felt a very roomy cab as all the controls are on the sticks rather than cluttering up the floor.

Just need to demo one then negotiate :001_smile: