Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Also what are people's opinions on painted diggers? It needs a coat of paint and I am thinking about painting it the same colours as my land rover in the same sort is scheme as this. I think it will look smart and might act as a bit of a theft deterrent? Or should I stick to the original colours.

image.jpg.4d12d8a923d6ecd8e4a8d076bde555e2.jpg

Got full selection of buckets but only really use 2 or 3 of them. Heavy rake is very useful but the light weight is too easy to bend, broom has never been fitted as looks a waste of time. Got riddle bucket but only good at separating ballast from sand if you've got hours and loose pins to get the rattle. Ripper tooth is a god send on roots. Post knocker is brilliant but takes some getting used to and can get annoying if you've used a full size tractor mounted one before. Would love a grab but want something like a sorting type but no one makes one small enough for a 1.5t

also considering the respray route but can imagine the paint peeling of after a bit as never as good as original.

Edited by Wainy
Spelin

• 2 weeks later...

Just a bit of news on the new kit available front in what will be ideal size spec for many?

The first is something many have been waiting to see in what is a real alternative from JCB that finally looks as though they mean business in this class.

It is there new 8 tonne machine that really has some nice features, plus a fit/finnish far in excess of what has gone before.

A guy on the CE Forum has taken a unit with Steel Tracks plus Two Piece Boom that is finally being offered, and this is obviously a spec of interest.

Early days, but it looks a really nice unit with loads of reach.

The other is from Neuson who launched their new what is a 9 Tonner this week, and it looks a really tidy bit of kit.

I've said a few times on here this is the company to watch, something has changed, they have setup a new UK HQ, appointed some good Dealers and really have been listening to what the market needs.

The new 9 tonner has Two piece Boom available, plus I expect the whole range of extra pipework Neuson always provide.

Hopefully the Cab will finally match up to the rest of the machine and it could be a class leader?

They have also launched what could be a real woods weapon in the form of a 6 tonner with Two Piece Boom. I know all too well just what a difference the boom can make when in a tight spot, so on a 6 tonner it should be brilliant.

I hope to get a look at them at the Plantworx show.

Lectura Press

Eddie.

59766cf19b4ab_jcb86.jpg.478198186151b1dea75ca791b012ec9a.jpg

Mathew its a 2007, only gadget i am hopefully going to get for it is a tiliting grading bucket, hopefully get more gdgets as money or jobs allow.

i never thought to take a picture yesterday

Sounds good. I'm sure having a big machine will open up a lot of jobs for you. I'm really not sure why I haven't got a tilting grader as almost every landscaping job I wish I did:001_rolleyes: