Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Yeah but it may only flow 1 way with a free flow return

you can fit a cetop style valve and work it with push buttons on the joysticks and take pressure from main pump output or from the breaker pedal or servo system as its for rotation it will work with fairly low pressure

Assuming you have power both ways on your breaker circuit, just buy a solenoid valve, put the grab on the main flow and rotator on diverted flow, run wires back to cab, add to any switch you fancy, even one of the joystick buttons, there is usually an un used one….easy peasy, just check if there are restrictors in the rotator,if not fit them…. Slows down oil speed for a slower rotation….. i can check solenoid sn ect at weekend…. and a few pics… my one goes on anything, but without the rotator for the 1 ton…..it makes it too Low

!

Assuming you have power both ways on your breaker circuit, just buy a solenoid valve, put the grab on the main flow and rotator on diverted flow, run wires back to cab, add to any switch you fancy, even one of the joystick buttons, there is usually an un used one….easy peasy, just check if there are restrictors in the rotator,if not fit them…. Slows down oil speed for a slower rotation….. i can check solenoid sn ect at weekend…. and a few pics… my one goes on anything, but without the rotator for the 1 ton…..it makes it too Low

!

thats not needed as you would use bucket tilt for open and closing grab it only needs a direction valve if you don't have 2 way flow on your aux circuit theres no need to add valves if they aren't needed. for the restrictors in the motor you need a directional restrictor as most motors for grabs don't have a built in crossover valve to avoid breaking shafts and the control valve needs to be open port to tank when in neutral so the grab can rotate freely until a movement is required

I've been looking at ways of fitting a Bandit Chipper on the Tracked Dumper Forwarder to follow up after the machine, but I really had to go for a lie down when I saw this setup!!:thumbup1:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MqPl0q-2gU]1590XP Bandit Greenteeth - YouTube[/ame]

Eddie.

That is awesome setup, very simple shear grab which I think Richard homes imports into this country.

Just got to love bandit chippers!

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.

There's quite a few doing these heads now in various forms, some with accumulating arms to gather more small stuff together.

Intermercato, Mechanil, and Biojack are a few.

I agree on the Bandit, I had a real good look at the Confor show and I really liked what I saw.

I've been looking at a demount setup to go on the Tracked Dumper, but something like this towed version perhaps with bandtracks for wetter sites would be well for a look for me.

Eddie.

That would give you the option of towing it behind a decent truck for more normal chipping duties and free up the dumper for ferrying chip off site.

Could you not fit this sort of guillotine grapple to the tilt roater for more accurate cutting and stacking?

That would give you the option of towing it behind a decent truck for more normal chipping duties and free up the dumper for ferrying chip off site.

Could you not fit this sort of guillotine grapple to the tilt roater for more accurate cutting and stacking?

Yes it really would be handy especially as I would be in full control of the operation with the dumper free as you say for moving chip.

A real nice setup for certain.

There should be something to show next week in the Guillotine Grab/Shear mounted under an Engcon line?

I was considering a tow hitch Charlie as it would be handy for rescuing Alstor's but Alpines may fare better!!:biggrin:

Eddie.