Handy little tool

Steve Bullman

In case anyone didnt catch the link on the other thread i posted, this little tool is due out in the next couple of weeks, which i think will probably end up finding its way into most arborists and foresters pockets over the next few months! The tool is being distributed by Fletcher Stewarts so should be available from most of the Arbtalk sponsors currently selling their products.

check it out at http://www.topsaw.com

RRP i believe was £16, im sure i'll get corrected if i caught that wrong.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proper job.

Il be in touch once you've got it, im keen to get my hands on one.

bah humbug, i will save my money and make my own one. plug key+duck tape+spanner+duck tape+torx+a wee weld here a wee weld there. job done.:scared1:about time, i have nearly skewered my thigh and nads so many times carrying a plug key in my pocket, and if you put it in a top pocket i am scared i trip and put it through my kneck. hopefully it will have a clip on for over waist band and not a though belt thingy that you have to take on and off for when putting on your harness:001_smile:nice one, and cheap.:001_cool:

Tell me about it, when ever i carry a combi it either seems to fall out or i end up stabbing myself, and the amount of times ive had to undo the oil cap on the 066 and not had a combi anywhere close by :thumbdown: also the fuel caps on are new makita have a habit of tightening up on them selves. This tool will save alot of hassle :001_smile:

Strange when you look at something like that and think "why didnt I think of that", or "why did no-one think about that ages ago"

Just goes to show that we as humans havent solved or invented everything.

Might have to get one. Something else to loose behind the transit seats.