Flip cap for the 550xp and T540XP

Mark_Skyland

Finally Husky have started producing them!

Got a new batch of 550XP's in this week to find out they had the new flip caps fitted!:thumbup:

Which means they will now fit the T540XP 346XP etc, etc.

Just as a quick heads up 550/346 etc have two different size caps, the samll one for the oil tank and the large one for the fuel, the T540xp has the same size cap for both tanks.

The small ones can be ordered here Husqvarna Fuel and Oil Flip Tank Cap BUT as the description states they arent available to purchase separately yet, we have a lot on order as the large ones sold very well so as soon as they are here in the UK we will get them in.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can these new caps fit the older, screw-in type 550xp's?

Yep thats the good thing with the caps they still screw in but have the flippy bit.

They will fit nearly all of the husky saws now.

Thanks for this, just what I have been looking for!:thumbup:

Excellent, I have quite a few already sold to lads who bought the 540 from us.

There is a good chance they will sell out quick so if anyone wants me to put some to one side then PM me or get onto your local dealer and get him to order some in quick

They are far better than the old design, been using them on our 560 for the last few weeks and they are great.