Aspen after conventional 2 stroke mix?

Kay 9

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually change the carb parts and fuel line if the machine has run on conventional fuel for a couple of years when converting to Aspen.

It is common to get the fuel seeping around where the fuel line enters the tank and seals when converting over without doing this. You may be lucky but this is what I do if I get a request for conversion.

18.70-20 quid eh, suppose we're not too badly priced then. Thanks. I'll keep an eye on it spud mate. All seems fine so far. Did some firewood this eve and is running good as ever.. :) don't mind changing the fuel line if i have to.. Just never worked on an autotune carb so fingers crossed I don't have to go stripping that :beer:

I'll keep an eye on it spud mate. All seems fine so far. Did some firewood this eve and is running good as ever.. :) don't mind changing the fuel line if i have to.. Just never worked on an autotune carb so fingers crossed I don't have to go stripping that :beer:

its normally the low side that needs a small tweak anyway.

Thanks so much people. Already went out and tried it. No problems.. :) spluttered a little at first but no biggy. They definitely need to improve on the can though, as no matter what angle it's poured at it seems to drip a little :rolleyes:

This is the ideal solution and is available from all Aspen dealers, either in stock or to order Aspen Fuel :: Aspen Fill Partner

otherwise I suggest pouring with the can horizontal and using a funnel when possible :thumbup1: