new mid saw needed...ms362 or ms 391?

Hedge hunter

yep i thought that....

my 362 was new in 2001 or so so did well.......i want to replace it with sumat again the like...

i think i will go 441 with a 16" bar and hope it lasts...:thumbup:

im 18stone and quite happily throw my 66 about...

If you're thinking 441 why not go to a 461 since it weighs 0.1 kg more and has more grunt?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want a 60cc saw then like in your first post! Shame your not feeling the 560 ,it would be the only fast light weight saw most people have used it would go to... I don't hardly use my 70cc saw unless I really have to and I would rather use my 395 on a 20" given the choice.

You want a 60cc saw then like in your first post! Shame your not feeling the 560 ,it would be the only fast light weight saw most people have used it would go to... I don't hardly use my 70cc saw unless I really have to and I would rather use my 395 on a 20" given the choice.

2nd that . 560 15"-18" .

Or just stick with the 362 and have a smaller bar on the 66 if you need a stupid saw!!

no matt i have a 25" on the 66 and have allways uesd large body saws on short bars.its the best way to make a saw last.a 441 with 16" bar is only stupid if your a poor operator like most.I use my 66 allday in the woods and love it.I just dont see the point in useing a toothpick as all they do is burn out fast especially when mashing down onocular habitat.:001_tt2:

Cool, what ever floats your boat then mate,your using it all day.. I think its the other way round though ... Your burning out a more expensive saw faster but if your Jeff capes enough to throw a 70cc saw around all day productively then go for it.

used to use the husky 455 ranger and they just burn out.I agree with useing expensive kit in the wrong place is wrong but...

The only saw i have had is the husky362xp that has ever lasted and that did alot of brash munging on a 16"bar.

Haveing been issued sthill 262 for work i had to stop useing it as it just rattled my hands to death and had about as much pop in it as a wet fart.I like my saws smooth and fast but the husky 560 is plain plastic trash and about as reliable as an efco.Its a shame as husky used to make nice saws but seem to have lost there way sumwhat.

Have you any experience of the makitas seeing as you handle so many saws?:laugh1::biggrin: