is it me or my brew ?

predator

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see important matters being discussed on Arbtalk.

Nearly had a disaster this morning as left cuppa sitting on spare wheel of landy. Bounced round the back of the shed to find my tea still in place just not quite so full. Disaster averted :thumbup:

Hope that went in the accident book as a near miss. :biggrin:

Good to see important matters being discussed on Arbtalk.

Nearly had a disaster this morning as left cuppa sitting on spare wheel of landy. Bounced round the back of the shed to find my tea still in place just not quite so full. Disaster averted :thumbup:

Nice one, I once drove 3Km to our local dechetterie (recycling & tip) whilst chatting to the chap who runs it, noticed half a cup of tea on the rear bumper of our Disco, still warm as well!

N

This is the best room in the winter for us, drying wet clothes and wet dogs.

The kettle is on all the time ready for making tea and hot drinks.

codlasher

now theres and important detail in the picture a coat tover tayyyyyyyy pot thats summat i will have to get a taypot wi a jacketton .As i make mine in a cup no taypot so maybe a better brew but pore it from a great hight thus long brew & put a head on me tay make a frothy one or a taylattay lol

but seriously my logburner makes a far far better brew after using kettle all summer and then changing over etc very noticable". I just had to be carefull as i used the method statment to wipe my arse last year lol so still rusty using said burner makin a brew but got dog here in front of fire to watch over things trying to trip me up i,am sure he,s swallowed a big magnet as hes somehow stuck to the front of the burner as he,s my project manager

Rapid boiling removes disolved oxygen from the water, this affects the flavour apparently, electric kettles tend to boil rapidly rather than the gentle simmer of the stove. It is for this reason that you are supposed to pour tea from a height to re-oxygenate it... wether you can taste the difference...

You iz to edjucated n stuff fo dis game.