Easy Life - steal what you need then just keep it!

kevinjohnsonmbe

It's all an easy option, who will kick up most, a big dodgy looking traveller or a nice middle age couple....Oh, lets side with the traveller who probably hasn't put a bean in to the countries coffers ever and not the nice middle age couple.

This really sucks - so what if they are living in it, I always thought that if goods were purchased and were found to be stolen then the original owner can lay claim to them - end off???

Think I may try to get in to Buckingham Palace and live there - wonder if that would be OK as well:001_rolleyes::lol:

I suspect if the Polis turned up to find a previously stolen tractor to the value of 20 or 30 k, sitting in my yard.

Saying "Honest constable, I bought it offen a guy down the Pub, in "good faith" I got a reciept an everything".:001_rolleyes:

Would have produced a significiently different outcome.:hmmmm2:

PS

I must run that sceanario past a local CID bloke I kinda know.

Sound him out like.

Couple of local tractors I could be doing with:lol:.

Edited by difflock

sums it up found it would do nothing as it would cause a stink. and press would love the story of traveler and family evicted from caravan.

now its if we can find it we will recover it for you. which haystack do you look for needle.

got a festival over road someone nicked some arm bands to get in security chased him towards our place ran off into woods. police arived 1/2 hour later one copper on his own to look for him not a lot of cop he was gone.:confused1:

This was circulating on facebook for a while with a bit more detail.The gypos said they paid 300 bones for it in good faith, and the police said they would have to get on to social services to have the family put in b&b, so decided against it.

Firstly, if you buy something grossly underpriced then it is likely stolen goods and you would question that fact, as would any law abiding honest bod in the street.If you go ahead with the purchase then you are liable to be charged with handling stolen goods.A 30k caravan for 300?really?

Secondly, social services are there for exactly that.Providing emergency social housing.

These scumbags should have been arrested, charged, and stuck in b&b.If they kicked up a bit of blunt force trauma wouldnt have gone amiss.

It's all an easy option, who will kick up most, a big dodgy looking traveller or a nice middle age couple....Oh, lets side with the traveller who probably hasn't put a bean in to the countries coffers ever and not the nice middle age couple.

This really sucks - so what if they are living in it, I always thought that if goods were purchased and were found to be stolen then the original owner can lay claim to them - end off???

Think I may try to get in to Buckingham Palace and live there - wonder if that would be OK as well:001_rolleyes::lol:

Absobloodylutely Steve ! Its a disgrace .

Hmm,

What a disgrace, law and order means nothing to these people so they should be treated accordingly. Yet another reason to no longer live in the dis-united kingdom.

There was a case of some Romanian Gypsies in northern France making a nuisance of themselves so the French rounded them up & shipped them back to Romania. The EU stated it was against their human rights, but the French only listen to what suits them.

N

Hmm,

What a disgrace, law and order means nothing to these people so they should be treated accordingly. Yet another reason to no longer live in the dis-united kingdom.

There was a case of some Romanian Gypsies in northern France making a nuisance of themselves so the French rounded them up & shipped them back to Romania. The EU stated it was against their human rights, but the French only listen to what suits them.

N

About time we started doing that instead of obeying the EU chapter and verse.