T540XP V MS200T video

Mark_Skyland

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick video comparing the saws in some timber.

Not a true reflection of the saw in use but hopefully we can get some video of the saw doing some proper work over the next few weeks.

should realy be between a 540 & a ms201t realy, or a new ms200, so not realy a good compare , :thumbdown:

Oh come on.

That 200 wasn't even ported. Give it a chance....:lol:

I did notice the movement on the rear plastics on that husky. Made it look like vibration would be an issue. It's not as bad as it looks is it?

Thought that just showed the av working , isolating motor from handle ....:001_smile:

should realy be between a 540 & a ms201t realy, or a new ms200, so not realy a good compare , :thumbdown:

I thought it was good comp as most hype about the 201 has been towards the 200 as been a better saw, typical 200 start and dump, bit of fun, would the husky still be in one peace in 6 years time ??? that 200 looked like it had also been used as a fire starter :laugh1: takes me back to the good old days.

A quick video comparing the saws in some timber.

Not a true reflection of the saw in use but hopefully we can get some video of the saw doing some proper work over the next few weeks.

Thanks for taking the time, how much for the 020 :lol::lol:

Ok, even putting this vid aside I'm still going to go for the 200.

So where can I go and buy one? Anyone?

Pointless thread IMO. The 200 is a dead icon. Move forward.

Ebay's your best online no questions asked way, or visit a Stihl showroom and take your tickets :thumbup1: FR Jones will be the lowest price.