Digger and trailer theft with pic's

treebloke

That's outrageous !! My last groundy got 15months for stabbing a drug dealer and then threatening him with a bigger knife that if he went near his sister in law again he would get that stuck in him ... Bearing n my the guy had a 3mm puncture wound how the hell can he get 15 months for that and some ones got community service for destroying a legit buisness.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth sending this link to the press?

If it was "News" but it isn't; Getting the community hours, the costs AND having to replace the stolen kit (new for old) would be news and would be closer to being a deterrent for anyone else.

Crime really does pay.

The Judge gets paid a nice salary and gets lent on by Government, who get a nice salary, not to hand out custodial sentences cos it's cheaper, so the poor hard working bloke at the bottom picks up the bill for the lot.

Its good to know we are all pretty much the same opinion and the sentance was not adequate. It would be interesting to know if they have any previous for this kind of thing but at least they do now.

I doubt if all of them will pay up or complete the 200 hrs.

Four lads have been found guilty and the sentence is 200 hrs community service and £1100. cost's. That will not even cover the cost of replacing the trailer. The judge should be horse whipped in public.

Don't the costs go to the CPS (Clown Prosecution Service)?

CS is regarded as a badge of honour to these scrotes. Tossing it off in the back of a van with their mates - it's their social life.

I know what i would do to them, but that makes it pre-meditated and besides which would get deleted by the Mods.

It has been said before a thousand times there is no justice in this country and woe betide any man that does stand up for himself, his family or property.:thumbdown:

It sickens me.

Don't the costs go to the CPS (Clown Prosecution Service)?

CS is regarded as a badge of honour to these scrotes. Tossing it off in the back of a van with their mates - it's their social life.

I know what i would do to them, but that makes it pre-meditated and besides which would get deleted by the Mods.

It has been said before a thousand times there is no justice in this country and woe betide any man that does stand up for himself, his family or property.:thumbdown:

It sickens me.

Well said, but yours and my opinions don't count, were a laughing stock of the world

I can't even begin to say how sorry I am to hear this, how the hell can we expect them to be put off if the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Is it not possible to now bring a civil case to recover lost equipment costs ? now that they have been charged, but I suppose they own sod all, and what they do own is probably someone else's anyway.

Terrible. Each of us knows how hard we have to work and how hard we have to save for new equipment. Each of us knows how much we stand to lose if we lose our tools. Depressingly each of us knows that the scum that steal our livelihoods get only slaps on the wrists whereas should we (god-forbid) use force to defend ourselves, we are put away for years.

Laughing stock indeed.