Is this the worlds scariest splitter?

Bren.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course the logs, if that is what one can call them are nearly all the same type of wood an length. I am pretty sure if that machine had to split some Florida slash pine or live oak the results would not be as fast and more than likely break the splitters teeth in the process. That splitter would not hold up with the type of wood we have here.

easy-lift guy

This isn't as dangerous as it looks imo, just look at the farm machinery of the 60,s etc,no guards,no dead mans handle, People used common sense and there wasn't where theres blame theres a claim.

Aye and there are plenty of farmer's that didn't have any common sense that are up and down with bit's and bob's missing!! I know of three guys from one family who between them lost an arm and a leg and the third caught half a saw blade from an old ferguson saw bench between his teeth!! needless to say the last one isn't with us anymore!! This wheel of death scares the life out of me!! I can just imagine after about 10 cube some drongo splitting his hand in half!!

• 5 months later...