Caravans???

Rich2484

Ok so now most of he kids have left home and its really just me the other and my son we are looking at getting a caravan.

Budget is very very minimal. So basically if its free that perfect :lol::lol:

So a question is. Has anyone got one? Second is does anyone on here caravan?

See it as being nice to just pack up and clear off on weekends. Get away for a bit and enjoy places.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so now most of he kids have left home and its really just me the other and my son we are looking at getting a caravan.

Budget is very very minimal. So basically if its free that perfect :lol::lol:

So a question is. Has anyone got one? Second is does anyone on here caravan?

See it as being nice to just pack up and clear off on weekends. Get away for a bit and enjoy places.

Not got a caravan anymore! But had quite a few over the years. My best advice would be, get a cheap and cheerful one to start with ( has long as its dry/ no damp). And see if you like it. Have you got some where to store it when your not using it?

Yes I have. A stables where I do maintanance work. Already Sorted that part. Just looking for the caravan. Been looking on the bay but second hand ones seem to fetch very good money.

Yeah Shane, I could also offer to do driveways aswell. :lol:

if you can wait til september october , end of season prices will come down .

we love our caravan - hubby took some convincing to get one as he was prejudiced against caravanners - but now we wouldnt be without it - the lads have used it on jobs away from home as its big enough for them

Same position as eggs. Important to get one without damp for health reasons especially with nippers. You can have as good a time in an old one and often its a bit more real. We gave up because as soon as kids on holiday every where was full or £40 a night and the wife will not ruff it or use built in shower and bog.

I would see a local caravan dealer for a trade in bargain I am sure they would be glad to get shot since ebay is now such a pita.

Bought 1 last week, on our first caravaning holiday in the highlands.

Kids have been playing until 10.30pm, facilities are great and everyone is very friendly and respectfull.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1373204415.341052.jpg.08b0a09acc499daaa579a6b473f98a13.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1373204451.942653.jpg.8c580bc358135872619ea2155fcdc7f0.jpg

It's about 25 degrees, the wife's having a snooze, kids are playing, and I'm chilling ImageUploadedByArbtalk1373204669.672877.jpg.6bd9254ded08f727e2756f90c9c6f77e.jpg