faecal land mine's

Brett

I have to confess that years ago I watched as a bloke from down the road let his collie crap on my front lawn . He just waited while it took a dump and when it finished he called it back and went on his way . It was about 5.30 am . Now I new where the turds came from every morning . I collected a weeks worth and posted them through his letter box . Nothing was said by either of us but it never happened again .

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to confess that years ago I watched as a bloke from down the road let his collie crap on my front lawn . He just waited while it took a dump and when it finished he called it back and went on his way . It was about 5.30 am . Now I new where the turds came from every morning . I collected a weeks worth and posted them through his letter box . Nothing was said by either of us but it never happened again .

I like your style. :thumbup1:

I generally refuse to start a tree job if there's dog crap all over the lawn. Always ask the customer to move it, and remind them that they are paying for my time, and will be paying for my cleaning bills too. Have had a few well-to-do ladies say something along the lines of "oh, yes, theres a poop scoop against the wall", to which I reply something along the lines of "No, madame, I think you misunderstand me, the job doesn't get done until the poo is gone, and it won't be me picking it up."

Then again, treading in/on a dead cat in a black bin line is many many times worse than poo. Dead cat in bag smell lasts for weeks.

Once found a big box of double ended jelly dong 18" mega dildos along the side of the motorway in Kent one winter, all still in their packaging.

How did you get em through the letter box without getting pop on yet fingers?

Sent from Outerspace.

One of the contractors who was doing the tarmaccing on the trailway saw a dog owner in a suit let his dog do a dirty great steamer on the freshly laid tarmac, so he got the shovel out of the back of his van and saw the bloke put his dog back in the car whilst he went for a walk. He put gloves on and smeared it into the vent where the air goes in for the aircon and heater.:lol:

Edited by Matthew Arnold

One of the contractors who was doing the tarmaccing saw a dog owner in a suit let his dog do a dirty great steamer on the freshly laid tarmac so he got the shovel out of the back of his van and saw the bloke put his dog back in the car whilst he went for a walk. He put gloves on and smeared it into the vent where the air goes in for the aircon and heater.:lol:

Hope he remembered to do the driver's door handle as well. :biggrin:

No sorry I can't, It's just something I heard on the radio a few weeks ago.

I expect it was a local debate on whether to institute a dog control order.

A couple of points I was expecting to be picked up on:

why not allow only truly compostable bags be sold for dog droppings?

as this is essentially a health issue, notwithstanding the aesthetics, and the principle worry is toxicara canis, which takes 28 days to incubate in the pile, why not incorporate a weak biocide in the bag material?