How Can I get My Chainsaw Back!!!!!!!!

Samuel

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I was much younger I asked a well off friend/farmer if I could borrow his chainsaw to cut some logs. His reply was boy you can have my car or my horse come to think of it even the wife, but you aint borrowing my chainsaw!

Did have his wife a few years later but that's a different story.

Never a borrower or a lender be!!!

When I was much younger I asked a well off friend/farmer if I could borrow his chainsaw to cut some logs. His reply was boy you can have my car or my horse come to think of it even the wife, but you aint borrowing my chainsaw!

Did have his wife a few years later but that's a different story.

Never a borrower or a lender be!!!

Haha what a lad

well 1000th post ;)

not really sure what to do

basically i lent my husqvarna 3120 to a mate of mine in january, February time,i have tried calling and texting him but no reply i have had a couple of jobs that i needed it, subsequently have suffered because of it, any ideas what i can do? or anyway of getting it back?

any help would be great

thanks it advance

HI SAM you say he's a mate well in my book if you ring him up and keep asking him for saw back thats a P.SS TAKE MATE and he's no mate you just need to around see him face to face and just get your saw back thanks jon

HI SAM you say he's a mate well in my book if you ring him up and keep asking him for saw back thats a P.SS TAKE MATE and he's no mate you just need to around see him face to face and just get your saw back thanks jon

To true Jon.....I think thats most peoples opinion mates dont do that....you borrow it you return it a.s.a.p. in a clean unbroken condition

To true Jon.....I think thats most peoples opinion mates dont do that....you borrow it you return it a.s.a.p. in a clean unbroken condition

HI SAM you just need to take your billed of sale around to this chap and get it back your saw back in my book if he is a so called my mate we borrow kit to each other im ok with that this chap is taking the :thumbdown::thumbdown:mate jon i will pm you thanks jon :thumbup:or have you any large mate say 120kgs each 4 of you to get it back jon