Consumeristic waste of money?

Syd_B

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just done the right thing and checked H&S website

3 years from date of manufacture guys so we're pretty much needing to buy fresh kit regularly.

Funny, I always thought 3 years in service. 3 years since manufactor is a lot less, in september I bought a husky lid that said 2011 on the clock/dial thing, that means 1 years service life, whe its advertised as 5!

if i remember the petzl hats have a 10yr life span ,
Yeah, 10 years acording to my vertex manual.

BTW, The same person also said we should wear a ground helmet up a tree because climbing helmets were only for rock climbing. I get the feeling they are an Admin bod that want to flex their muscle! Still wrankles though.

BTW, The same person also said we should wear a ground helmet up a tree because climbing helmets were only for rock climbing. I get the feeling they are an Admin bod that want to flex their muscle! Still wrankles though.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

do they climb?:lol:

I think some people seem to just have a compulsive urge to say absolutely anything about everything

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

do they climb?:lol:

I would have thought not after that statement, I know in their introduction they said nothing about arb, so I'm fairly confident they do not know sweet FA about the industry!

I think some people seem to just have a compulsive urge to say absolutely anything about everything

Yeah, I agree, I did a t one point leave the apropiate AFAG climbing guide (running on the assumption that they would dismiss the Arb/ISA books, but the HSE would be harder to dismiss) open on the apropiate page in front of them, and didnt even get a sorry or thank you.