How much for mowing/strimming £?

hazzygawa

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so what ya saying, you dont know how to work out costs and what you would be happy with or need. give me a break, if you cant price cutting grass then dont do it. what you looking for, some magical calculation that covers your costs and ya mortage, food, household bills

just do the maths and stop being lazy, one man might need £20 a day and another £120. what is a ball part figure, rip off, bargain or fair deal?

Why cant he ask what the going rate is. If he underprices it he could get one of your jobs he is struggling and you are out of work. I could do it cheaper than alot of people I have paid my mortgage and have several means of income does that make it right.

he wont get one of my jobs, i dont look for work. explain what makes it right. its about time people started to realise that they make there own rate when it comes to paid work. you can work for a roof over ya head and fiood or you can work for a lifestyle, we decide our own rate, no such thing as a going rate.

i have some regulars cuts i do fortnightly i charge £15 per hour. min one hour.

and i can do them in less than a hour but customer is happy with work.

and have contracts which they want a price per cut for the season. so is different as bigger areas. and can take 2 men 4 hours to cut and strim.

but norm for small jobs as other posts £15 to £20 per hour with kit

but like doing arb work the cost f the kit is not much difference good self propelled mower £1000 new ride on £3k plus all the hand tools. some of the mowers we have looked at in the ride on game 15k need a lot of grass to get money back. as its only a summer job

so what ya saying, you dont know how to work out costs and what you would be happy with or need. give me a break, if you cant price cutting grass then dont do it. what you looking for, some magical calculation that covers your costs and ya mortage, food, household bills

just do the maths and stop being lazy, one man might need £20 a day and another £120. what is a ball part figure, rip off, bargain or fair deal?

Simple!