Grief for not using wire core.

Brett

Never used a steel core, if you are thick enough to cut through your strop, and it not be backed up with a second line, then you should fall to your death....... Sorry for being so dark.

It makes me ashamed to have started this thread to think that someone would post such a stupid and insensitive comment as this.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow some sensitive people on here, was meant to be abit of a joke........ I personally don't use steel flip lines, haven't for 10 years. Every1 has different ways/techniques. I'm not saying mine is better. If I slipped I'd be confident that I wouldnt cut through my flip line, never mind my main line which would be a safe distance below. Chill out people. I have a lot of respect for the people in my profession. Thought arborist could take a joke too..........

Wow some sensitive people on here, was meant to be abit of a joke........ I personally don't use steel flip lines, haven't for 10 years. Every1 has different ways/techniques. I'm not saying mine is better. If I slipped I'd be confident that I wouldnt cut through my flip line, never mind my main line which would be a safe distance below. Chill out people. I have a lot of respect for the people in my profession. Thought arborist could take a joke too..........

i think your the 1, that needs to chill out , are you some kind of premadonna :laugh1:

Always use a wire core got a few different diameters and lengths. I find them far better than rope, they can cut thru as easy as rope on the right angle and the right day but survive nicks better than rope and are easier to use day after day for me. I havent used a rope lanyard for years so they may be better now but with the work i do i find the wirecores far better

I'm chilled. Stop picking on me now. If I was as sensitive as all you I might take it personally.

No ones picking on you , or being sensitive, the fault lay with your comment & nothing else, why not accept that in stead of blaming everyone who read it as it was written.:001_rolleyes::001_smile:

I couldn't give a dam to be honest. About the comment, or wot you have to say.

Bit tetchy this morning are we?:laugh1:

As it stands, I was not having a crack at you, my post was polite, you got issues pal?:confused1: