This is going to hurt, (pic)

geoff

I had a quick laugh at this poor squirrels misfortune, then the reality set it :eek: imagine taking a stroll to your fridge for a snack, slipping, and hanging by your nuts and sack. Your whole body weight. Hanging. You try to get off but there's nothing to hold, can't go up, can't get down. Your snack is out of reach, so is the phone. Just like in space no one can hear you screaming. You have two choices: 1. Wait for help that may not come, slowly starving to death, with snacks just out of reach. And no dignity, knowing if kids find you first you'll most likely be poked with a stick. 2. Hope, and try to wiggle and bounce until you are parted from your two veg. You can then have a snack, and explain to the nice people at a&e what you were doing (they won't believe you, no one will!) and hope they can re-insert your nuts into your elongated sack.

This kind of situation should be reserved for one kind of person. Unless that is Jimmy Squirrel, I feel truly sorry for the little guy!

Absolutly true story.

When we wuz young an Officer Cadets in the Officer Training Corps.

we went to a training camp in the barracks in Inverness (where I met the Mrs as it happens)

Anyway after umpteen hours on a minibus, fell off somewhat dishevelled an looking for more drink.

Except for "Rod" he fancied himself as a ladies man an rushed off to shower an freshen up.

Being the narcissist he was he pranced back into the billets stark naked as he towelled himself down.

He sat on the edge of an unmade bed, while he primped and preened his hair.

then went to stand up and after howling like a banshee, sat down again VERY promptly.

Being a Vono bed with the metal frame and the coil sprung chainlink mattress support.

His scrotum had sagged between the coils of a spring stretched by his body weight.

When he lifted his bum, said coils closed up nipping his scrote.

For love nor money could he get himself extricated.

He then resorted to asking someone-ANYONE? to crawl below the bed and pull the springs down , allowing him to stand.

Volunteers were slow in coming forward, mostly because they were rolling about on the floor in hysterics.

PS

Names changed to protect the not so innocent.

Edited by difflock

Absolutly true story.

When we wuz young an Officer Cadets in the Officer Training Corps.

we went to a training camp in the barracks in Inverness (where I met the Mrs as it happens)

Anyway after umpteen hours on a minibus, fell off somewhat dishevelled an looking for more drink.

Except for "Rod" he fancied himself as a ladies man an rushed off to shower an freshen up.

Being the narcissist he was he pranced back into the billets stark naked as he towelled himself down.

He sat on the edge of an unmade bed, while he primped and preened his hair.

then went to stand up and after howling like a banshee, sat down again VERY promptly.

Being a Vono bed with the metal frame and the coil sprung chainlink mattress support.

His scrotum had sagged between the coils of a spring stretched by his body weight.

When he lifted his bum, said coils closed up nipping his scrote.

For love nor money could he get himself extricated.

He then resorted to asking someone-ANYONE? to crawl below the bed and pull the springs down , allowing him to stand.

Volunteers were slow in coming forward, mostly because they were rolling about on the floor in hysterics.

PS

Names changed to protect the not so innocent.

I had the same thing happen to me, in embarrassing circumstances, I had to get the new wifes ex sister in law to come & get on the bed with me to free myself,we had gone there for an overnight visit, wife went out early to get some shopping, & I got stuck trying to put my socks on :blushing: It hurt like hell too!:laugh1: