Am I running a business from home?

Horatio

Really don't. It may be good fun but it's also very easy to trip up.

Don't believe me, call a solicitor (a firm who advertises "commercial law") in the morning and ask them. They'll give you 10 mins for free and give you the basic info and advice. If you then decide to go ahead, you'll have help ready to move for if/when you need it.

HI AH 10MINS FREE THE NEXT HR £300 PLUS :lol::001_rolleyes:YOU DO WANT TO DOWN THAT ROAD IT CAN RUN AWAY WITH A LOT OF CASH :001_tongue:JON :thumbup:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warming your van up at 5 in the morning is a bit un necessary. I wouldn't and don't do it. Use warm water to defrost and drive straight off. It warms up quicker on the road. Nothing worse than a diesel engine idling at 5 while you are trying to sleep.

Look at your own actions closer before criticising others.

I suspect he may be a jerk but these are not arguments worth fighting. Life is too short.

A motor ticking over for 10 minuets at 4.30AM is pretty bad, IMO.

The problem is he's your neighbour, so you can't just ignore it and hope it goes away, you need to try and enter into some dialogue with him and find a compromise thats doable for both of you.

A motor ticking over for 10 minuets at 4.30AM is pretty bad, IMO.

The problem is he's your neighbour, so you can't just ignore it and hope it goes away, you need to try and enter into some dialogue with him and find a compromise thats doable for both of you.

Completely agree particularly when you take the shared drive thing into account, how far from his house was it? A car length or so?

A motor ticking over for 10 minutes at 4.30AM is pretty bad, IMO.

Not pleasant I agree, but if I didn't do that I'd have been driving blind up the street this winter on umpteen occasions in my Ranger. And pouring warm water over the windscreen is recipe for a nice crack.

However, in the OP's case that's past history. I wouldn't tit for tat letter-wise. Just give him a stiff ignoring. There's more important things in life.

Next time he complains, tell him to rent a timeshare in Afghanistan and then he'll realise just how lucky he is in life. :001_rolleyes:

Not pleasant I agree, but if I didn't do that I'd have been driving blind up the street this winter on umpteen occasions in my Ranger. And pouring warm water over the windscreen is recipe for a nice crack.

However, in the OP's case that's past history. I wouldn't tit for tat letter-wise. Just give him a stiff ignoring. There's more important things in life.

Next time he complains, tell him to rent a timeshare in Afghanistan and then he'll realise just how lucky he is in life. :001_rolleyes:

I have an ice scraper