What make and part of country. Not a stihl v husky thread. (Sort of)

Rich2484

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok spud. Let me know how you get on. Guess I need to get on with that hot saw then. Might have the power unit going in he next day or two. Then just need to sort out the drum and bar.

Yes it does seem husky is in the greater areas so far.

As for dolmar its been mentioned twice now so what colour. Seeing as pink and orange are taken. I've got green and yellow left over?

A saw is a saw. Just a bit of fun banter over what make. As there always will be on the forum. For me it makes no difference. Next up on the map will be what people use there saws for arb or forestry, I just want to get the make out the way before I start filling the coloured areas with arb or forestry first.

On a plus I'm learning where the counties in the uk are. :thumbup:

"As for dolmar its been mentioned twice now so what colour. Seeing as pink and orange are taken. I've got green and yellow left over?"

Really should be blue as they are just Makita's anyway.

Grabs tin hat and runs for cover :lol:

Did you get a new packet of highlighters for easter?

Aforementioned Huskys in Stirlingshrie are for forestry.

Well Yellow is McCulloch, green is Poulan as not enough people own ex MOD saws...red - gotta be Jonsered, Dolmar - Red with a black stripe, Makita - blu .....Hey Rich, I have a Jobu - what colour for that??

Aw - looks like a trip down to Staples in the morning!

Ok so not interested in stihl v husky but would like to make a map of the uk and either stihl or husky proffered users.

More of a bit of research fun than anything else.

So if you don't mind either stihl or husky and location please.

Me, stihl and south east. Kent.

Hi mate it Stihl here in Somerset it the best around by miles thanks jon

Well Yellow is McCulloch, green is Poulan as not enough people own ex MOD saws...red - gotta be Jonsered, Dolmar - Red with a black stripe, Makita - blu .....Hey Rich, I have a Jobu - what colour for that??

Aw - looks like a trip down to Staples in the morning!

And staples is miles away from me aswell....... Damn you spud. Damn you....:lol::lol::lol:

Ok I'm stopping at husky dolmar and stihl. Or it could just end up looking like tony croft has been colouring in my map j:001_tt2: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That must be Spud causing that orange flare in the Herts area.

My own collection is fast turning pure orange.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Think that is both Matty and I, God knows how many saws we have between us:lol: Martin is well on the turn now, especially after realising the 298XP is much faster than his 076:blushing::lol: