The Can't Sleep Thread

Stephen Blair

Dismantled big Lime yesterday, soaked and tired when I got home. Fell asleep in front of telly at 8, woke up at 9 with the edge taken off tiredness. Showered and turned in at midnight. It took an hour of 'tree roots in the built enviroment' to get me to sleep again. Woke at 5, wide awake and mind whirring. I have been up ever since, and will hit a seroius dip about midday. Unfortunately this kind of broken sleep is quite usual for me. Infuriating.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dismantled big Lime yesterday, soaked and tired when I got home. Fell asleep in front of telly at 8, woke up at 9 with the edge taken off tiredness. Showered and turned in at midnight. It took an hour of 'tree roots in the built enviroment' to get me to sleep again. Woke at 5, wide awake and mind whirring. I have been up ever since, and will hit a seroius dip about midday. Unfortunately this kind of broken sleep is quite usual for me. Infuriating.

I find 'The law of trees, forests and hedges' much better to get to sleep:thumbup:

Interesting because there are lots of similarities (more than differences) for me and others it would seem. I never fall asleep early before I go to bed like above; maybe horrible sofas are good for being uncomfortable! Paying for it during the day tho is oh so familiar! It sucks doesn't it.

I blame reading this thread :laugh1:, for the first time in ages I woke up about half a dozen times last night, not for long periods just wake up, turn over go back to sleep and same again couple hours later, only herbal sleeping pills that usually knock me out are the tesco's own brand ones, downside is give me a stinking headache day after so not sure which is worst :001_cool:

I had trouble sleeping last night.

It was the noise of the waves breaking and the tree frogs that disturbed me.

[ATTACH]121155[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]121156[/ATTACH]

Being upgraded to Club on the flight here made it tolerable though.

😄😜

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

Is that heather mills in bed with you?