maggie thatcher

ging

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is not the place to air your political views and I find this very disrepectful she does still have a family. Lets use this for the purpoise it is intended ladies and gents please.

yes, it's the "lounge" right?

I think that history will show that the Blair regime did more damage to the country.....

Oh yes!!!

But he was so popular! Groan...:001_rolleyes:

I could NEVER understand why that jumped up Double Glazing/Time Share salesman Bliar was ever "liked".

To me he always appeared to be a greasy untrustworthy "gurning whittert"

Never more so that after Diana's death.

A proper Completely Uniformly Nasty Toerag (Turd? perhaps)

The fact that we're all taking time out of our lives to discuss her means that she did her job, yes she was controversial and unpopular, but you can't make an omlette without breaking eggs and you can't please all the people all the time, with reagrd to those still moaning that they are/were caused to be unemployed due to what she did all I can say is, if you really wanted work you can find it, it may not be what you want to do, but theres always a job if you want one, the improvements to the benefit system were what caused the problem and its easy to sit on your backside, wialing and nashing and blaming your life on someone else, whilst you have your hand out taking money off the backs of those who are working :001_cool:

The fact that we're all taking time out of our lives to discuss her means that she did her job, yes she was controversial and unpopular, but you can't make an omlette without breaking eggs and you can't please all the people all the time, with reagrd to those still moaning that they are/were caused to be unemployed due to what she did all I can say is, if you really wanted work you can find it, it may not be what you want to do, but theres always a job if you want one, the improvements to the benefit system were what caused the problem and its easy to sit on your backside, wialing and nashing and blaming your life on someone else, whilst you have your hand out taking money off the backs of those who are working :001_cool:

there speaks a man and i use the term "man" very loosely who has very little life experience, i would challenge him to walk into a mining community where they lost thier homes & sometimes their sons/husbands to suicide, and voice his pathetic views, im sure you would get your mind changed for you:thumbdown:

, im not on my own Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead is near the top of the music charts that means thousands of people must have bought the record!

I seem to recall that Mr Blobby got to number 1 so I don't think that's a particularly decisive form of opinion poll.... :001_tongue::laugh1:

Mate I'm from the farming community, so don't speak to me about life experience, losses, suicide etc, farmers have had it as bad as the miners got it but for alot longer, I know people who have lost thier entire lifes work through foot and mouth or TB, farming has the highest suicide rate of any industry in hte UK, mining is not the only industry thats been affected by government, so have our fishing,steel and car building industries :001_cool:

I seem to recall that Mr Blobby got to number 1 so I don't think that's a particularly decisive form of opinion poll.... :001_tongue::laugh1:

No your right but you must admit that to get to number one takes thousands of money votes which shows the amount of ill feeling there is about the savage women, just call it the silent majority :001_tt2::laugh1: