AA Trade Fair, 26th 27th June.

John Hancock

Last week leading up to AA SHow we have a few spaces left for competitors and I am going out on a limb to offer Arbtalk members 50% discount on team entry fees. Enter your team for £50 with a chance to win £500! We are limited to the number of teams we can take so book early this price includes free entry to the showground and lunch laid on by us.

Good luck all see Arboricultural Association Arborist Team Challenge for challenge details.

Nick

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i am the best tree cutter in the world. it wont do my ego any favours when i am wooped by a student:blushing:

Students and the open are held on seperate days and we only announce the winner and not the remaining scores so nobody looses face, even to the students ; )

Boss gave me the time off to go....going down friday afternoon with some mates..will be wearing my arbtalk tshirt..look out for the guy with a xmas tree tattoo on his neck (that be me)..hope to put faces to names whilst down there and meet a few of you guys...bringing plenty off beer to.

let the adventure begin wetabix, banana, coffee CHECK. van with diesel CHECK, Crap nav that doesnt really work CHECK.wife and 2 kids still in bed CHECK CHECK. lets go, ROAD TRIP. see you there guys:001_cool:

You've not mentioned packing the suncream or compass Stevie :sneaky2: