Yellow Pages ?

White Noise

Have any of you people had an extra invoice sent from YP after you have paid the original invoice in full ? We have just had a £388 bill from YP stating we were undercharged last year ? I know the company has changed its name to hibu and has already defaulted on over 2 million of its own debts . Just wondering if this is there way of trying it on lol . It sounds like they are really struggling ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you people had an extra invoice sent from YP after you have paid the original invoice in full ? We have just had a £388 bill from YP stating we were undercharged last year ? I know the company has changed its name to hibu and has already defaulted on over 2 million of its own debts . Just wondering if this is there way of trying it on lol . It sounds like they are really struggling ?

I have various things with these guys..... awful are my thoughts about them.

Nov last year they took £3600 from my account (recovered it through bank that night) because they couldn't find the regular payments in there own account.

Last week they threatened action, again because they couldn't find money that had been sent monthly.

If I wasn't tied in to them, I would be off elsewhere:thumbdown:

I have various things with these guys..... awful are my thoughts about them.

Nov last year they took £3600 from my account (recovered it through bank that night) because they couldn't find the regular payments in there own account.

Last week they threatened action, again because they couldn't find money that had been sent monthly.

If I wasn't tied in to them, I would be off elsewhere:thumbdown:

Totally understand . How else do you people advertise over such a wide spread area apart from the web ? A lot of my older customers I see still don't bother with the web and prefer the YP book .

Totally understand . How else do you people advertise over such a wide spread area apart from the web ? A lot of my older customers I see still don't bother with the web and prefer the YP book .

i havnt advertised anywere since last june, all my work is repeat or recomedastions ,or subby contracting ,& iv done alright ,:thumbup1:

I advertised with YP and Yell.com last year. Had a very, very poor response from the pages...and a few jobs from yell that I could have done without!..not the sort of work I want to be doing...and pricing up against cheap, unqualified companies....giving it a wide berth this year! :thumbdown: