Haix protector pros

mikecotterill

Hi guys not been on here for a while but just thought I'd ask about protector pros. I bought some about 7 months ago possible (can't remember to be honest but ill find the receipt and see) and have noticed for about 2-3 months my right foot feeling cold when its wet, but my foot didn't feel wet. Anyway didn't think much of it until I've come to wax them tonight and noticed the rubber has split near the sole, exactly the same as my last boots failedImageUploadedByArbtalk1363539303.796500.jpg.0a2d96a65fec30551944dc498995c8ff.jpg

So anyone had similar problems? What sort of warranty would be expected for boots?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Hi guys not been on here for a while but just thought I'd ask about protector pros. I bought some about 7 months ago possible (can't remember to be honest but ill find the receipt and see) and have noticed for about 2-3 months my right foot feeling cold when its wet, but my foot didn't feel wet. Anyway didn't think much of it until I've come to wax them tonight and noticed the rubber has split near the sole, exactly the same as my last boots failed[ATTACH]117783[/ATTACH]

So anyone had similar problems? What sort of warranty would be expected for boots?

I think Haix have a 2 year warranty. Common fault with them in my experience. :thumbdown:

To think of it my last pair probably only lasted 8-10 months, but I didn't pay for them so it wasn't an issue. Just checked the receipt 3rd oct 2012! 5 months that is worse than I thought! It's a shame, I hate buying clothes/boots etc mail order because its so difficult getting the right size in different makes, I thought I'd found a comfy pair of boots that fit nicely.

Just sent an email to the supplier so fingers crossed, for the cost of them though it takes the mick, same as my new hiviz stihl trousers they've lasted about 5 weeks before the stitching has failed on one of the reflective strips, so they need to go back too! Ill be going to work in my undies at this rate!