Sawpod Press Release - Announcing the new Throwpod

Steve Bullman

Have you tried this? It is LEAD?

It will smash to bits.:thumbdown:

I've never seen a fishing weight smash to bits and I'm always casting into trees.

Surely leads soft how can it smash ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a fishing weight smash to bits and I'm always casting into trees.

:lol: I'm still here and I took no end of lead weights to the back of the head before I decided fishing wasn't for me :blushing::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Surely leads soft how can it smash ?

I have used fishing weights in the past.

Shot bags dont decend well in scabby black Poplars so I would send the shot bag right over then swap it for a big ass fishing lead before hauling it back into the tree and working it back down where I needed it to be.

Quick, simple and cheap. (Or is that me:laugh1:)

:idea:

How about this for an idea? If the design could be modified to allow the ring to be unscrewed and weights to be added or removed so it can be bought as a kit giving you several sizes of throw weight in one product. :idea:

This would make it better value for money, I can't imagine there being many peeps prepared to shell out 40 quid each to have several sizes, but one that can be altered according to need now I'd buy that. :thumbup:

Altered according to need. Its been done :thumbup:

Awesome are there limit stocks or will there be plenty? I'm really interested and will buy one

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk Mobile App

Adam - there will be plenty! Just a bit of a slow start in production - we've been overwhelmed by the positive response to the launch and look forward to showing the Throwpod off at various shows and climbing comps throughout the year. We start at Capel Manor 19th-20th April, Southern Student 3ATC Sparsholt college 30th April, German ISA climbing comp 9th-12th May, Northern Student comp 14th May Myerscough college, UK ISA climbing comp Highclere castle 25th-26th May and the Welsh Woodfest 31st May - 1st-2nd June. The APF 13th-15th June and to finish off FR Jones show 26/27/28 July!!!