Picking your nose.

Paul Jenks

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 3 kids are full of cold at the moment and wander around the house snorting back what sounds like eggcup volumes of snot and chomping to swallow it down as it reaches the back of their throats.

It reminds me of a time when I sniffed one back and it was too lumpy to swallow. It sat on the back of my toungue for a few moments before I had an opportunity to spit it out. Having a good look at it, as one does, it was a complete tube of snot. Should have taken a picture of it. Still makes me gag thinking about it.

Groundy tends to do snot rockets if Im not around , I've told him if I catch him doing it he can find another job.

carry a tissue guys its the way to go :thumbup1:

I know what you mean, mate. One firm I used to subby for has a groundy who repeatedly coughs and snorts up a load then spits it wherever he is, even in the customer's garden. I did used to ask him how chuffed he would be if somebody did that when he was paying them to be in his garden but I don't think it even registered. :001_rolleyes:

You must be bored Paul (-:

I like the one with a crusty end and a soft tail six inches long that you can feel pulling up out of your lungs then feed it to the dogs

Brilliant, as I love that feeling! Don't think the cat would be to impressed if I tried to feed one to him though. :biggrin:

the correct name for long, stringy bogie's is a 'scronker', unless you cough it up and spit it and it swings like a pendulum on a bit of epicormic...then its a 'scronkey'. It makes you realize just how much crap we breath in cutting/chipping doesn't it?!