Axe men- time to learn!

timberbear

I got the first two series pretty good, helli loggers was good too.

I liked Dustin and his old man, the old man probably forgot more than many of us learn just a shame he had drink problems, must have been a reason there always is.

Jimmy smith, what can you say? would any of you have worked with him?

He and his son was in need of some serious therapy, may have been good for the camera but if he worked with some of the guys I have worked with he would have been dead long ago

If I remember right, when they did try therapy the therapist ended up seeing a shrink. Crazy stuff

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Folks, you all have to remember that these programs are "reality based". Translation= Actors following their cues from the directors and producers. O yes these companies may well exist but for the most part in the real business world most would never exist much less survive without sponsorship and revenue generated by cable companies buying the series in the first place. I have tried to watch these series and it just got to phony for me to quick, IMO. For those die hard fans, I would buy up the series when available since I doubt most of these series will last beyond normal syndication.

easy-lift guy

Watching through a bit of Season 6 at the moment and Shelby is such a character, top Bloke. The show does have a huge reality tv side to it, but it is worth it for characters like DJ Jeremiah(who I can't decide if I like or loath yet) and Coatsy is good guy too. Good to see Joe and Coatsy down in Montana felling with the crosscut saw, proper hard graft.

Safety wise though, am not sure I would be willing to work with a lot of the guys on the show. Filming or not there are some pretty bad calls going on, putting crews in danger.

Ax men, episode 11 last night. "The hurricane" should be a good watch once its finished downloading. What does everyone think of the guys who are taking down the big barn thing. Using lifts, cranes and all sorts of stuff. They all seem to be wearing scaffolding harness'. Surely they'd want front facing work position harness'. Wistcoson woodchucks I think their called. And yeah, Shelby is a true leg end. Turtle soup t'night!!!!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ax-Men-Gift-Pack-DVD/dp/B002TR2CTY/ref=sr_1_41?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1361812852&sr=1-41

Not currently available, you can buy them separately but that would cost around £70 and its not that good!

Plus I'm watching it right now after being recorded from last night so might just stick to that!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App