Idiot Loses My Licences,..

Drew87

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your replies .. Its my Chainsaw Licences this guy has lost. Cant and wont mention names as its already done now and cant change the fact some Big Names in this industry are useless. He has to replace them .. i know that and in all fairness he offered replacements straight away. I have my temp tickets on me all the time .. but can i use them for more work?? and how long does it take NPTC to send them out?? (This, Loss of tickets NEVER Happened before in 10years ... Big Company shouldnt be making idiotic mistakes like this surely??)

phone up nptc and give them your candidate number which should be on the little cards and may i ask why are they out of your site whenever ive had to hand in certificates to companys they have photocopied them infront of me

This is another reason why im tamping mad about it Dent: Fair enough site hasnt even got proper welfare .. They couldnt even get my CSCS Card details as mine is the new Green, Chip Card, so they requested my Pass Paper for it aswell .. They Lost My Actual Certifs for 1st Aid, CSCS and Chainsaw Licences .. Aswell as another Arborist who was on site .. At the same time .. I would say who this company is, but in fear of being sued i think its best to say its a Big Contractor ive just left as of yesterday. Not only did someone ''Pretend to cut my leg off'' .. When i reported it, i now been the one layed off. Now this ISN'T the Contractor that layed me off .. Nor is it for getting up at 5AM everyday to do 120mile trip .. Nor did i get layed off for being lazy (That i am NOT) .. I got layed off for NOT Accepting his appology and for my Attitude toward the 'JOKE' .. Sorry, i just dont find it funny, messing about with chainsaws on a very busy logging site when theres 4 cutters working close proximity, with 3 plants moving whole trees. The guy who layed me off the job, cant even give me a better reason so found any excuse. Employer: ''Jamie gives me too much work to be kicking off like that'' .. Me: ''Be different if it was your leg though .. chainbreak on/off .. you'd be wanting him kicked off site if that was you .. its 5:30pm now Tim .. See you in the morning'' Not only didnt he say anything bout letting ME go .. Matey messing about is still there and i get layed off by txt because as he put it ''I didnt want the agro''

Josh: They are ONLY Tempry tickets from when i took the courses in the 1st place and are old n tatty now. (Only valid for 6months) If you were in my bootz, you'd be fumin too .. Cant even get on another site now until replacements arrive.