Overloaded

Stihlben

2 minutes ago, doobin said:

I used to get up at 4am every day and deliver papers to cover the rent before working on my business, so I know where you’re coming from. Used to work till 11 at night on commercial strimming work some nights too. 

Insurance is also always a killer when you’re young. Keep on keeping on, and increased age and profit will make it seem insignificant in the future. I now have five vehicles, all oldish but always the perfect one for whatever job we’re doing. If you end up with three vehicles somehow (maybe truck, van and missus car?) then that’s the minimum for a mini fleet policy, which can save you money sometimes. 

Subbies who want £200 a day take note- some of us have damn well paid our fucking dues, and we’re not being tight when we say we’re not paying you that!

Most of my shifts at work are 7am to 11 pm or 7am to 9pm then sometimes have to do sleepovers aswell and for £8.21 an hour to get punched kicked attacked it isn't worth it but I need to run my house so just get in eventually I'll get sorted and be able to say fuck it until then I'll stay quiet ? ? I'm actually looking at getting a van for running about as the sound of the body jumping over every bump is irritating ?

Jack 

Just now, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

Most of my shifts at work are 7am to 11 pm or 7am to 9pm then sometimes have to do sleepovers aswell and for £8.21 an hour to get punched kicked attacked it isn't worth it but I need to run my house so just get in eventually I'll get sorted and be able to say fuck it until then I'll stay quiet ? ? I'm actually looking at getting a van for running about as the sound of the body jumping over every bump is irritating ?

Jack 

1.3tdci Corsa or Astra or combo. 57 genuine mpg.  Available for around 2.5k ex meter reading with 70,000 ish. Change the oil every year, no problems touch wood. 

5 minutes ago, doobin said:

1.3tdci Corsa or Astra or combo. 57 genuine mpg.  Available for around 2.5k ex meter reading with 70,000 ish. Change the oil every year, no problems touch wood. 

I've just got rid of a combo insurance company rang and insurance went from 120 a month upto 270 because ive got no commercial experience pricks ? cheapest insurance quote I've had so far is a Mk6 transit swb and that's 1100 a year 

Jack 

1 minute ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

I've just got rid of a combo insurance company rang and insurance went from 120 a month upto 270 because ive got no commercial experience pricks ? cheapest insurance quote I've had so far is a Mk6 transit swb and that's 1100 a year 

Jack 

That's day light robbery but it's always been the same for youngsters.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

That's day light robbery but it's always been the same for youngsters.

That's my shit heap of a  car I paid £200 for it it's a Renault Modus 1.4 54 plate petrol and I pay £180 a month to insure it I even got a quote for just over 5k and that's with a black box in it aswell ?

Jack 

IMG-20190828-WA0002.jpeg