Chainsaws on sunday

kev7937

apart from sunday roast, the day is just another day to me,if ive got to work,ill work,just maybe a bit later start,planes,cars etc dont stop just becoz its sunday,may have some cleft chestnut fencing to do in a churchyard soon,hope the big man upstairs wont mind me working on a sunday,as it is sort of for him !!! lol

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the neighbours using a log splitter until 9pm one night so they were repaid with me cutting down and chipping my other neighbour's suitably proportioned Banksia. Despite their name, Whisper chippers are NOT quiet. To be honest, what with people mowing lawns, strimming, DIY etc a quiet Sunday is a rarety these days.

Had to do a job end to last year where we had be there ready to cut pre 7am on a Sunday morning. It was a busy route into Cambridge and extremely close to a large roundabout. Would have been a nightmare midweek, even with traffic management.

Unlikely the only complaint we got was from a neighbour at 11:00 just as we were packed up to go.

I did see a program a while ago when they stopped builders working on a bank holiday monday which i think is classed the same as a Sunday.