• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

release the hounds, this is going to be good:001_smile:

mogs rule:001_tongue:

SWB - I used my old DISCOVERY to pull the MOG out of the shed at Kinveachy Lodge.... and it had dual tyres on...

It needed a pull cause someone (no names) had left the air brakes on or something like that and were subsequently siezed.

my mate has a 90 td5, there has never been any real problems except wear and tear, ie the rear prop started to go so he replaced it, he had a broken manifold bolt so he replaced it.

i was at a 4x4 day on sunday and pretty much all the vehicles there was a land rover except a jeep wrangler that ate everything for breakfast never mind landrovers lol but the point im making is they cant be that bad when they have there own magasine and the majority of green laners have them. you dont see nissan with a magazine for 4x4`s ? or mitsibishi for that matter.

they might not be as good as they used to be but in all honesty like dean says, if you treat the vehicle correct and look after it it will look after you :)

just my opinion folks no offence meant

Well my old 90 managed to get a 38tonne loaded artic moved off a roundabout on the A5 one friday night back in the days the old bill could ask for help without a reem of paperwork.

The current 130 gets used for so many tasks that are so varied i wonder what the next one will be

Been out and righted a high top transit that had flipped blocking a road this morning. Came across it after dropping my little one off at nursery and the police asked if I could help. Had to strop the landie to a tree to stop it sliding in the snow and then winched it off the roof rack to pull it upright.