Rock machinery stump grinder

Drayton tree care

16 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

Are you still talking about me! I felt a bit light headed yesterday when one of my customer's told me my novel was brilliant. I'm beginning to reach celebrity status and may have to leave as I won't have the time. Great day today, got everything done and even made a gate for a fence job I have next month. 

Please show us a picture of said gate ! Is it made of squeegees ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Look at his English. He can hardly put a sentence together; how on earth would he write a book? Not to mention the fact that he used the term 'right a book'. 

He's pulling your leg, everything about his posts screams troll. It's troll bread and butter stuff. Pretend very unconvincingly to be something you're not, and then make it easy for members to think they are scoring points against you when in fact you've given them a very easy 'target'. 

Nobody is that stupid. He's got to be acting dumb. 

• Like 2

It makes for a good laugh looking on David,i reckon he,s just a wind up merchant having some fun🤣

If he is trolling then he is a God at it! To prime a trolling near on 3 years prior is epic and worthy of becoming the Troll Master!

I think he’s a genuine nutcase and you’re a bit naïve to be fair.

IMG_1530.jpg

5 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:
WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Buy Friarshall: Finding Enlightenment by McQuaid, Mr Michael (ISBN: 9781543018363) from Amazon's Book Store. Free UK...

There its there Old Man. 

A link to a crappy book on Amazon that's got a terribly written description; well played young man. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

If he is trolling then he is a God at it! To prime a trolling near on 3 years prior is epic and worthy of becoming the Troll Master!

I think he’s a genuine nutcase and you’re a bit naïve to be fair.

IMG_1530.jpg

To be honest Andy i couldn,t give a shit,i,m not on here to argue with people,just makes me laugh when someone like him pops up and causes a stir

To be honest Andy i couldn,t give a shit,i,m not on here to argue with people,just makes me laugh when someone like him pops up and causes a stir

Gotta love the banter though.

Miracles and Scottish Enlightenment if we read his book and do what he says! Brilliant stuff, and he’s got you talking about him as much as the next man. Hook line and sinker for you as well it seems.

2 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Gotta love the banter though.

Miracles and Scottish Enlightenment if we read his book and do what he says! Brilliant stuff, and he’s got you talking about him as much as the next man. Hook line and sinker for you as well it seems.

Nah aint got time to worry about folk like him🤣