new website - your valued opinions please fellow Arbs?

arbogrunt

Nice site, loaded nice and fast for me but I have to say I'm with some of the other lads on the who, where etc. If people don't recognise the STD code they may have no idea where you are. I had to squint at the address on the pic of your business card to establish that you're in the next county to me...

Other than that, really nice job on the site and your business! All the best.

The site looks good.

As other posters have mentioned, it's ideal to not use Flash to display content and to build it with standard HTML instead as it'll load a bit quicker and most importantly Google's spiders will be able to read the content. This'll help you up the page rankings.

Also, you can use your content to try and target people in your market. So if you'd like your site to be ranked quite high when people Google for "tree surgery essex", your site content could be structured with that in mind (in addition to keywords).

All the best,

Matt

thanks fella's lots to mull over there. I'm not to worried about customers who don't recognise the phone code..if they're that far away, I don't want to be driving there!. I'll pass these tips on to my lad :thumbup1: