How do you delete profile??

toprotter

It sounds like you need to get your head together, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get on your bike. It is all to easy to slip into a depression and the only person to drag you out of it is yourself. Stop relying on "friends" to take you to jobs, or helping you out, get yourself to the jobsite and work.

Any work is better than no work, knock on your neighbours doors, put some leaflets through letter boxes, get a paper round and get paid for doing your own leaflet drop. Volunteer to help with anything, show your worth.

I am not sorry for sounding harsh, if you lived in any other country, or in another time, you would starve do death! Get you head together and prove it to yourself that your worth it.

Its proving it to other not myself that will make the difference as i know what i am worth and others need to see it.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i do no money no job and still looking, some people have money saved up but i haven't as was unable to due to wage size (below min wage) living with my father in a council house i still have to pay rent so saying thinks like it's cheap or free to live with parents. Now bills are just getting bigger as i can not go to job centre as last boss has not sent me my p45 so i can't sign on so yes i think my life at the moment is tough.......

Why bother getting off Arbtalk, you obviously have NOT read anything on here in the last year.

Not so long ago Silky Fox had no job, bills to pay and £1 in his pocket. £1!!

Now look where he is.

Some people will say that's luck and timing but actually it's because he kept trying and when he'd done that, guess what, he tried more.

I've never met Silky but its pretty obvious that his system works.

Did James Caan or Alan Sugar get where they are by moaning online to strangers? NO!

Whey congratulations mate ^^. Just shows there can always be a silver lining.

Thanks mate :biggrin:

I have not had anything nicked though just to make things clear ! it was more to do with not being on show with my details here for prying eyes as I think this can be a good platform for the wrong sort to see who has what and where.

The thread has seemed to have been dragged into doom and gloom through negative presumption and hijacking :001_huh: and that Certainly is not the case here as the sun is always shinning on my patch :thumbup:

Chipper80 you must have a computer/ mobile, Internet . That costs money and to me a luxury, sell it and use it to fund something more productive.

You are on here when you could be out looking for work, in pubs, shops etc

I have lived in a bedsit, dodging council tax and paying energy bills for over a year , ( which bit me in the end)eating beans, toast and super noodles every night for weeks.

I fed myself for £12 a week.

I gave it 4 weeks trying to find a tree job, phoning from phone boxes with a borrowed yellow pages before I realised it wasn't happening.

I got a job peeling tatties in the chippy, I got a £10 and fish supper for my breakfast, so by 10 o'clock I was fed and had money for my messages and rent.

But what it gave me was a reason to get out my bed and a reason to find a better job.

Then it was years cutting grass, digging coal and splitting logs under a security light at night time.

You are 33, I was 19, no family locally , no phone, mobiles were the size of bricks!

I sold all my things I had kept since I was a kid, my good mountain bike, Christmas presents all to pay for messages.

It's not nice wrapping your own presents and giving them to someone else to save face when invited to someone else's house at Christmas time, not Christmas day, that I spent alone, even older stuff you have had for years.

Everyone has a story !

BUT anyone who can watch a video about a guy with no arms and legs and think they have it easier because they get the pitty!!!!! I feel I have just wasted 2 minutes typing. I hope not !!

You've bloody inspired me Stevie :thumbup: I actually had a lump in my throat and a tear in the corner of my eye reading that.

I think many of us have been in a similar boat, up the creek and had to make our own paddle cos the other one floated away. Life is not easy, life is a set of challenges that we need to rise up and deal with head on. Luck and pity do not come into it...ever.

Many have tried to inspire you Chipper080, but you just keep on blaming everyone else for your problems. You have to help yourself, we can't do it for you. We can give you ideas, and tips, but you need to pedal your bike to get your job.