How prepared are you ?

melvyn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I once put a thread up in here about blue barrels for lowering kits! Well whist trawling through the Internet came across a site which was like prepping for all the stuff and apparently this one bloke had 30 or 40 of these buried all over his county????

Nout like being prepared but I'm afraid if anything did happen like this you would more than likely be murdered than dehydrate or starve to death, its a crazy world but Everyman on this planet would kill if it really came to it, protecting family ect ect! It's bound to happen sooner or later the weather patterns of the last 10 years all point to some kind of super storm, solar storm ect ect!

You see I don't believe in god and I'm sure as hell knows he don't believe in me either but what I do know is life always finds away!

Maybe it's for the best, maybe something big happening is what this world needs to happen wipe out 75% of mankind that should help it along for another few million years

Edited by Adam Bourne

I will be prepared come next year. This will be my home (90% done, just needs a few bits and painting obviously..) and will have 3x100w solar panels, 400w wind turbine, 350ah of battery power, space for big (47kg) gas bottles for the gas fridge/freezer and oven.

150l fresh water storage (thinking about getting a guttering system and filters to convert rain water into fresh drinking water). Already has a big wood burner, fully insulated, super king size bed and studio room at the back - maybe i could accomodate some of you when the apocolypse begins :D

21ep6o8.jpg

9tgzgn.jpg

I will be prepared come next year. This will be my home (90% done, just needs a few bits and painting obviously..) and will have 3x100w solar panels, 400w wind turbine, 350ah of battery power, space for big (47kg) gas bottles for the gas fridge/freezer and oven.

150l fresh water storage (thinking about getting a guttering system and filters to convert rain water into fresh drinking water). Already has a big wood burner, fully insulated, super king size bed and studio room at the back - maybe i could accomodate some of you when the apocolypse begins :D

21ep6o8.jpg

9tgzgn.jpg

Cool, I used to live in a merc 814 ex-removals lorry. Had a Rayburn, full size bath, cinema projector with lots of loud speakers....

It was a fun time indeed! Me, the Mrs, twin daughters and two big dogs. :lol: