Just how bad is work,tell BBC

Topcat

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

is that a solid NO or could you be swade? we have a full bottle of baileys from xmas ?? a boss allways leads from the front set an example too us all with your skills on diplmasey fighting for your fellow tree surgeons ! we need to vote on it :scared1:

why don't you do it wood picker? you seem to be keen enough to have the public hear an arb side of the recession story. I really don't think Steve will (call me sharp and reading between the lines) want to be part of this. He already has provided an avenue for people to discuss these issues. As said earlier, you need someone who is having problems with finding work... Good luck with your quest.:sneaky2:

I dont want Steve doing it as he is a pillock in real life.

Just kidding steve, love ya really :D

why don't you do it wood picker? you seem to be keen enough to have the public hear an arb side of the recession story. I really don't think Steve will (call me sharp and reading between the lines) want to be part of this. He already has provided an avenue for people to discuss these issues. As said earlier, you need someone who is having problems with finding work... Good luck with your quest.:sneaky2:

one would love to old boy , but to busy running the old family estate & off spring & all that so sadly must decline your gracious offer must dash got talk to a fox with mr & mrs purdey this probs been doging me for a while now tudle pip :eating:

Publicity, as long as it's positive, can only be a good thing... keep trees in the public eye so to speak (can trees be out of the public eye?). Myself and a few colleagues have quite a nice publicity event coming up soon... watch this space!!