Chinese woodchipper

axman

Don't quite get why you think chippers are over priced. The money a Greenmech 100 can potentially earn you means it will earn it's keep in very little time. I don't have one, I have a little Jo Beau same sort of size, paid for itself in about the first 4 months, had it a couple of years now and it still earns its keep.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In a way woodchippers are over priced when you compare them to other bits of machinery, i mean they are pretty simple machines really, they still make a tree surgeon money, but i would still say they are overpriced. Im guessing this is a) because they are made in the likes of Britain/Germany/USA and b) there isn't the high demand for them (in comparison to cars for example which are remarkably cheap for what they are).

I wouldn't sniff at one of those chinese chippers let alone use one- and that goes for most chinese machinery i can think of. saftey would be my main concern. these are not machines to gamble with- if they break they could cause serious injurys. spare parts and reliabilty would also be a concern.

greenmech cs100 to expensive for what it is indeed most chippers overpriced

Yeah they are, wish I could afford a chinese one. The ones on ebay look like they are really well made! Not at all a cheap lash up. Yee haa

!BUh+N7QBWk~$(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLl09!jBKN-qR7EZg~~_3.JPG

Should give your literally minutes of quality chipping power.

Yeah they are, wish I could afford a chinese one. The ones on ebay look like they are really well made! Not at all a cheap lash up. Yee haa

!BUh+N7QBWk~$(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLl09!jBKN-qR7EZg~~_3.JPG

Should give your literally minutes of quality chipping power.

Wow, look how lovely and smooth the intake is, no sticky outy bits in there at all :lol:

Liking the afterthought bits either side of the roller :laugh1: