Arborisk Customer Service!!!

HRG Tree Services

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had the same when i wanted to add onto my policy, has anyone else been contacted by another company who used to be the insurer for them when they were arbinsure? Makes you wonder how good they would be in the event of a claim??

I've tried calling them twice that's enough for me!!!

I will go else where! I am absolutely flat out the last thing I need to be doing is constantly calling them!!!

If my customers had to wait this long I would be out of business!!!

And it does make me wonder what would happen if I put in a claim!!

There is no excuse for bad customer service!!! All it would take is a polite call to say that they are very busy and they are working on my quote!!!

O well more foal them that will be a sinking ship soon!!!!

Hi,

We can only say we are very sorry for any delay in calling back those of you who are still waiting.

Since the APF show we have had an incredible amount of enquiries in Arborisk. We are a small team and were not expecting the product to be so popular and to take off like it has over such a short amount of time. We are working hard to get back to our usual high levels of customer service.

We simply cannot apologise enough to those of you who we have not yet been able to get back to.

Another option to get a quote instead of calling is to use our online form - fill in all your details and we will then email you a quote. Click here for our online form.

Thankyou very much for your patience

The Arborisk Team