Arborisk Customer Service!!!

HRG Tree Services

Well, sorry to report that I am a lot less likely to renew with arborisk following abysmal customer service after I had a chainsaw nicked. Aviva underwrites the policy and then the claim is passed on to a claim handler called Buckley Scott who have been a total nightmare; initially seemed on the ball but have now I've been emailing and 'phoning for a month to try to speak to them. Asked Aviva to help - nothing.

So aswell as not paying out they're not even communicating...

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

We are sorry you are having problems with the loss adjuster.

We have taken these comments onboard and since having had discussions with Aviva can now confirm that claims procedures will be changing.

We have an in-house claims team who can help you with any issues you are having with the loss adjuster.

The Arborisk Team

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never had a problem with arborisk, but aviva is another matter

The customer service was shockingly bad, very rude, changed my DD dates and up'd my monthly payments without asking. Then they turn around and say whats your problem??

By no means arborisks fault, but has left a very bad taste in the mouth, and might closer to the time of renewal look else where

Sent using fones4hobbits

Is this a very cheap policy underwritten by a huge corporation at a rediculously low price?

As an ex Norwich Union employee (NU changed their name to Aviva a few years ago) I can tell you the company is sooooo big it's virtually impossible to find anyone who will admit that a particular task is down to them. They work flat out for their shareholders and Paul Whitehouse - and gonads to everybody else!

They have been masters at letting individuals hide behind the 'not actually MY responsibility' banner.

I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Arborisk may well be fine but if it's all underwritten by Aviva - well... what can you expect.

PS - yes I am a wee bit biased here.

• 2 weeks later...