560xp that's it I've had enough!!

Hodge

Nice one slasher;) I spoke to husquvarna direct and they said to take it up with the dealer, I told them that the dealer gave me their number and husky were not happy with the dealer. I told husky all about what has gone on and the said they knew about the problems and are trying to fix it but couldn't give a date. I really like the saw when its working properly but I have had enough, I told husk that I would not be buying any more kit of theirs and they weren't bothered. I don't understand why they replaced a great saw in the 346 with the 550, I can understand why they replaced the 357 with the 560 but they could at least have got it right. I have bought a Stihl ms 362 as with only a month left on the husky warranty I could not afford all the down time.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

. I don't understand why they replaced a great saw in the 346 with the 550,

Because the 346 was a lardy, bendy, squishy lump that was only any good as a chipper saw :lol:

Us woodmen needed a proper small thinning saw so they gave us the 550 :thumbup:

In all seriousness though, when the new gen saws came out I was dead set against them, until I used one and was convinced from a power and handling point of view. So far I've been lucky though and had no probs with my 550, and chances are I'll be getting a 560 early next year once felling kicks off again properly.

Edited by Chris Sheppard
missed part of a sentence

Nice one slasher;) I spoke to husquvarna direct and they said to take it up with the dealer, I told them that the dealer gave me their number and husky were not happy with the dealer. I told husky all about what has gone on and the said they knew about the problems and are trying to fix it but couldn't give a date. I really like the saw when its working properly but I have had enough, I told husk that I would not be buying any more kit of theirs and they weren't bothered. I don't understand why they replaced a great saw in the 346 with the 550, I can understand why they replaced the 357 with the 560 but they could at least have got it right. I have bought a Stihl ms 362 as with only a month left on the husky warranty I could not afford all the down time.

and now ull get exactly the same problems with the ms362.. they like to eat oil drive worms, clutches and brake bands too.

Maybe Stihl will have a better attitude towards their customers though?

i doubt it.. they didnt wana no with our 2x 362's and our 2x 261's.

the guys hate them. hant had a prob with my 346xp or my 576xp's.

there good and bad with both makes.. but the benifits with the husky outways the bad bits.

sounds like with the 560 its a lucky pic just like the ms200t used to b

Maybe Stihl will have a better attitude towards their customers though?

Not from my experience... This is why though we sub consciously form an allegiance to one brand or the other.. I had bad experiences with 262's and we ended up completely with stihls in are fleet, my father still swears by stihl and will not buy husky myself on the other hand relied on a 357 that's never let me down that I have replaced with a 560 as it was 7 years old I hope the 560 gives me as much reliability as the 357, so far it has and proves a better saw.

i doubt it.. they didnt wana no with our 2x 362's and our 2x 261's.

the guys hate them. hant had a prob with my 346xp or my 576xp's.

there good and bad with both makes.. but the benifits with the husky outways the bad bits.

sounds like with the 560 its a lucky pic just like the ms200t used to b

I have had no problems with any of my other huskys, I love em but I don't like their attitude. Now I've got both we will see how it goes.