wellies

dent

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one, was wondering about wellies myself - just need to find one in a 14 now.

Dont suppose many will be left on the list once I put that little factor into the mix.

Hey ho, makes for easier decision making I guess.

You'll be doing the school run in pesticide spraying wellies

from what i've read the muckboots style seem to heavy and clumsy and don't last as long and i think most the wellies come in 14 just at a premium

i am leaning towards the hunters but still wondering if anyones tried the mustos

Ive had a pair of hunter balmorals for nearly 3 years and walked at least 3 miles every day in them, with the dogs. They've got a couple of splits in them now tho, very comfy & warm. Probably going to get them same again. Thought about Muck boots but don't reckon I'd be able to tuck my cs trousers in them.

I have done a lot of walking with my dog in wellies and have got through several different makes of neoprene wellies. I got fed up with them all after a year or less use as they all ended up leaking. I now wear Meindle Dovre Extreme GTX Boots and would not go back to neoprene wellies. However if I am wallowing in muck I will put on my orange husky wellies as they appear to be indestructible.