Arbtalk at the APF

Steve Bullman

Yesterday was camber of commerce day type weather, and the traffic was good.

Today the weather was a little more windy and cooler but the traffic was 5 times as many folks!. It has been really nice to put so many faces to the names of fellow members.

For everyone else tomorrow at 5:00 PM the drawing will take place for 5 prizes with all proceeds going to the Children's Trust. The tickets are 1 Pound each. The prizes and the benefit to this organization is Priceless. Give and Win! See yins tomorrow.

easy-lift guy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres Simon O Rouke doing his thang, awesome as always mate!

The most useful piece of kit we saw all day, this is the microtruck, loads of options with this item really really nice bit of kit Micro ARB Truc for the Arboricultural Industry i can see us having one of these very soon!:thumbup1:

and lastly a final shot of our motley crew as it was Toms last day today, good luck in devon mate, going to miss having you around.:thumbup1:

597661acd9227_Simoncarvingspiderman015.jpg.de07aefc647eb7be6bf74da05ed406d0.jpg

597661acdc16e_Simoncarvingspiderman029.jpg.e7f32b41068e138df52dfc2f361b2cf3.jpg

597661ace0663_Simoncarvingspiderman031.jpg.92a355081f93ed79b9af42c9ab444461.jpg

Was nice to see everyone who I did see but everything was so short. And had to get round everything in such a short space of time. I would of stayed over but had big news today as Alex has told me I'm going to be a daddy again, it's been a hectic week after I proposed to her last Friday and today was a nice short break from it all. Great to see some new faces and old ones to, sorry I never got to speak to mr Colin's was looking forward to a catch up, i'm sure there will be plenty more times though....hope the hands are not to sore John shuttler after all the splicing ......those who stayed over have a great night and take care.

P.s the T-shirts are great Steve . Thanks mate...:thumbup:

Was nice to see everyone who I did see but everything was so short. And had to get round everything in such a short space of time. I would of stayed over but had big news today as Alex has told me I'm going to be a daddy again, it's been a hectic week after I proposed to her last Friday and today was a nice short break from it all. Great to see some new faces and old ones to, sorry I never got to speak to mr Colin's was looking forward to a catch up, i'm sure there will be plenty more times though....hope the hands are not to sore John shuttler after all the splicing ......those who stayed over have a great night and take care.

P.s the T-shirts are great Steve . Thanks mate...:thumbup:

No worries Adam, was good to bump onto you albeit briefly. Congratulations on the news, all the best, hope you're not smoking still too :biggrin:

No worries Adam, was good to bump onto you albeit briefly. Congratulations on the news, all the best, hope you're not smoking still too :biggrin:

Thanks andy, and the non smoking thing is dismal but now I have a second litter on the way, it might just prompt myself into having a second attempt.....:biggrin::laugh1:

Nice to see you as well Adam, there were so many people it was a case of hello , how are you, goodbye. We spent two days down here, one day walking round and one day saying hello and goodbye :laugh1:

You to dean even if it was for like 10 seconds...:biggrin: to be honest though your much bigger than I thought you would be.....:001_huh::biggrin: