In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Rather enjoyed the meeting this morning..i've noticed a lack of info and feedback so this was a good chance to air some concerns... On the way back from the office i noticed some great signs painted onto paving stones. On my dinner break i was able to de-bark and ruff carve a back rest for my Redwood Bench...it's gonna look beautiful.

uploadfromtaptalk1325627476878.jpg.8ba72ab65473476999cac35e48c2a8f2.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1325627438628.jpg.95f01c2ebb088d66d98396e22869febc.jpg

Love the pooping dog stencil thing, and also yours is a most inspiring thread. I've been following it since the first few pages. Did you really take stem in your first few shots down with a small silky? And ring it up? Where did the roots and butt go? I'm totally not criticising, I'd just like to know...

My Mum makes a point of going to Kew in each season, I once was involved in a program of ivy removal on the perimeter wall, over 20 years ago now though...

Fair play to you mate, and your bench looks like it's going to be amazing! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Woodpile....the dog poop stencils are a great idea...and yes i took the little tree down with just my Silky...i cut the branches off...felled it then cross cut it into foot sections...split them and then dug the root plate out with the shovel and my hands..the root plate snaked around brickwork but i just kept thinking of what i would buy at the supermarket.i went at it like a machine!

It's been a long time since my last full English. I Cycle to work every day and eat healthy homemade meal i make each morning so as a treat i went to the "Coffee Pot" on the London Road at Isleworth. Two slices of fresh baked bread toasted with low fat unsalted butter...80 pence. DELICIOUS!

uploadfromtaptalk1325751572136.jpg.e2b09ac0b87ba190cbe1f02c8652e8a3.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1325751514247.jpg.e27d84feb4207187061b6d0924f5b775.jpg